BOURNEMOUTH TOURISM AWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Bournemouth Tourism Awards are free to enter for any establishment operating within the boundaries of Bournemouth Borough Council; these businesses must have been trading under the same ownership for a minimum of 18 months. Categories 7 to 9 and 10 to 12 also allow entrants from up to 50 miles from Bournemouth who meet the required category criteria.
- Participation in the Bournemouth Tourism Awards is via the official website or the official nomination or application entry forms only.
- The copyright of the official entry forms assembled by Bournemouth Tourism Awards and P-PR Media Solutions who organise the Awards will remain the property of the organiser and should not be copied by any third parties.
- The sponsors of the Bournemouth Tourism Awards are not allowed to enter any Awards categories.
- The Bournemouth Tourism Awards are open to any business or individual establishment operating within the boundaries of Bournemouth Borough Council including Bournemouth central, Boscombe, Branksome Woods, Charminster, Iford, Kinson, Moordown, Queens Park, Springbourne, Southbourne, Tuckton, Wallisdown, Winton and Westbourne.
- Attention should be paid to the entry criteria specific to each award, failure to comply with the criteria will render applications invalid.
- Entries for more than one award may be submitted, please note that separate entry forms and supporting statements and background materials are required for each category and we recommend that each award entry form is completely individual, we do not encourage cut and pasting across the Award categories.
- The copyright of all materials assembled by the organisers of the competition will remain the property of the organiser and may be used for the purpose of publicising the awards or future awards.
- The organiser is not responsible for the return of any items sent to them and nor do we guarantee to do so.
- By entering the awards you are agreeing to all relating publicity both before and after the Bournemouth Tourism Awards Gala Dinner.
- Finalist will be expected to attend the Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 25th February 2016 when the winners will be announced. Winners may be required to answer any questions put by the presenter.
- Bournemouth Tourism Awards will require company information for all finalists which will be used and shown during the Awards Gala Dinner, all finalists need to fully co-operate with Bournemouth Tourism Awards allowing time and access to the film production company and photographer.
- Semi-Finalists and Finalist cannot withdraw their entry, videos or any relating PR once they are announced, these will remain in the process throughout 2015-2016 and the judges reserve the right to withdraw or transfer the award at their absolute discretion.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence on their decision will be entered into. Award winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner but this must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these Terms and Conditions.